Here are 6 reasons to buy an erhu from us:
1. All our erhus are properly set up and tested before shipping - to make sure there is nothing wrong with the erhu.
2. All erhus that we export overseas comes with CITES certificate - so that customs officer will not think your erhu is illegal and rip out the snakeskin. (Processing takes 3 working days)
3. You can request for a video demo of the exact erhu you are buying - just to be sure we're not kidding you that they can sing.
4. We love Erhus! We love erhu the musical instrument, we love to play them and we love to mess around with their accessories.
5. 50% discount off our online erhu course - If you are a beginner, this will definitely teach you how to play the erhu!
If you need any help in choosing an erhu, please feel free to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide you with a frank and honest opinion of what to get and what not to get based on your budget and requirements. So start by browsing our selections below now!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What is the difference between an erhu, gaohu and zhonghu?
Q: What is the difference between bronze and wooden erhu tuning pegs? Does it affect the sound produced, or merely the precision of tuning?
Q: I have an erhu with a bronze tuning mechanism. When I change the strings, is there anything I need to note in particular? Do I just loosen the handles until the strings come lose?
Q: Does erhu wood matter?
Q: What kind of erhu bow is suitable for me?
Q: I’m debating whether or not to purchase an erhu with synthetic snake skin.
Q: My pegs are slipping, making my erhu go out of tune. How do I rectify this?
Q: Shall I reskin my erhu?
Concert Grade Aged Rosewood Erquan Erhu by Yu Kai Ming
Professional Grade Rosewood Erquan Erhu by Yu Kai Ming
A specially custom made Erhu by Beijing Raoyang music instruments factory. This is an Erhu made of a good piece of aged Rosewood with high quality snakeskin.
Made from Sandalwood erhu from Ivory coast. Best selling Erhu in Singapore schools. Perfect choice if you want a mid range Erhu.
Professional Grade African Rosewood Erhu by YKM. Warm and resonant sound. All erhus come with CITES certificate for custom clearance.
Ming Qing aged rosewood erhu by Hu Han Rou, the best erhu maker in Shanghai. Rich, clean and warm sounding. One of the best erhus you can get.
Premium Erhu made from Ming Qing old wood by YKM. Rich and full tone and very smooth to play. One of the best erhus to have.
Violet sandalwood erhu by Hu Han Rou, best erhu maker in Shanghai. Clean, clear and warm sounding. One of the best erhus around.
Hu Han Rou is one of the finest erhu makers in Shanghai, China. Her erhus are very well made and has a consistently good sound quality.
We have four grades of aged rosewood erhus from Zhejiang maker YKM. This is in 3rd position. Sweet, clear and warm sounding.
Shanghai aged rosewood erhu by Shanghai Dunhuang 'Yun' brand. Mellow, warm and sweet tone.
Eco Synthetic Skin Rosewood Erhu. No snakeskin used in the making. Sounds loud and clean. Erhus are tested and setup before shipping.
Best selling Rosewood Erhu. Looks good, feels good and sounds superb.
114 Lavender Street (CT Hub 2),#02-66
Singapore 338729(65) 9754-3879 / email@example.com
Copyright © 2015-2017 eCommerce by webShaper.